Welcome to College of Agriculture, Bhilwara
Rajasthan's economy has depended mainly on agriculture since its formation in 1949. Recognizing the importance of agricultural growth and development in assuring livelihood security of its population, the government gave high priority to developing agriculture education, research and extension in the State
Keeping this in view, Government announced three Agriculture Universities, two Agriculture Colleges and one Diploma Course in Agriculture in budget 2013-14. In response this, the College of Agriculture, Bhilwara (Rajasthan) came into existence on 19th July, 2013 for Under Graduate Programme in Agriculture as constituent college of Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur.
Presently, the college is running in old Krishi Vigyan Kendra building situated at Jambeshwar Nagar, Bhilwara, which is 2 km away from railway station and 3 km from roadways bus stand. Total 28.37 ha land was allotted to the college in Suwana village for building and instructional farms, which is about 11 km away from railway station. The work related to construction of college building and farm development is in progress.
- (17 Dec 2018) Supply of CC curve stone for track
- (17 Dec 2018) Labour for fixing of curve stone
- (15 Dec 2018) Open tender of Egg setter, egg hatcher & essential spares kit
- (13 Dec 2018) bascketball pole (complete set) as per the standard of National level tournament
- (13 Dec 2018) supply of sports ground material as per the standard of National level tournament
- (11 Dec 2018) LT for supply of Panja and Leveller